2022-2023 Day by Day
The Day by Day Homeschool Planner
- CONVENIENTLY SIZED: This durable 6" x 9" planner can easily slide into a purse or bag for convenience and accessibility.
- FULLY DATED: Day by Day is fully dated, beginning July 1 and running through June 30.
- EACH MONTH: Designed to allow you to either record as you go or plan ahead, each month you'll find a spacious monthly spread as well as logs for reading, fields trips, activities, and observations. Each month also includes a QR code to give you access to a helpful planning article. But the highlight of each month is found in the spacious and flexible weekly spreads, designed to allow you to utilize the planner in a way that best fits with your personality.
- HOLIDAY SECTION: Keep Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year planning convenient and accessible with the special holiday planning section.
- Space for up to 3 Students
- Curriculum & Activities Logs
- 2 Page Monthly Calendar Page
- Monthly Notes Pages
- Monthly Reading, Projects, Field Trips, and Observations Logs
- Monthly Money Management
- 2 Page Spacious Weekly Layout
- Semester Progress Reports for up to 3 Students
Weekly Spread Features
Homeschool by Subject or by Student
The flexible layout of the weekly spread allows you to record your student's progress in a way that works for your unique family personality.
Track Appointments & To-Do Lists or Record as You Go
Choose to plan ahead or record as you go — or employ a combination of both approaches.
Keep track of what you're eating each day in the daily or weekly spaces.
Jot down shopping needs as you think of them, then drop your planner in your purse so you never forget your shopping list.
|Publisher||Well Planned Gal|
|Academic Year||July 2022 - June 2023|
|Dimensions||6(w) x 9(h) inches|