2023-2024 Student - Forest
Encourage Independent Learning!
- FULLY DATED: The Student Planner is fully dated, beginning July 1 and running through June 30.
- EACH MONTH: A spacious 2-page monthly spread helps students learn how to keep up with the family schedule as well as anything they are involved in on their own. Monthly and weekly quotes and Scripture verses offer encouragement and inspiration throughout the year.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: This 6" x 9" planner fits easily into a backpack for convenience and accessibility.
- MANAGE TIME: Step-by-step instructions guide students through creating and maintaining routines.
When our children are middle schoolers, we often feel like there’s a lot of time left to teach and train them. After all, high school is still a few years away, and graduation four years beyond that! But, it all tends to sneak up on us, and we suddenly realize just how much last-minute preparation we need to pour into our students.
That’s one of the reasons early time management training is so important, and middle school is a perfect time to start! Middle schoolers are at an ideal stage of learning to begin grasping time management skills, and the Student Planner is here to help. Specially designed to train middle schoolers to develop routines, keep track of assignments, and manage general life tasks, the Student Planner helps lay foundations that will carry your child solidly through high school and into adulthood. LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE
- How to Plan
- Semester Reading Goals
- 2 Page Monthly Calendar Page
- Monthly Notes Pages
- 2 Page Spacious Weekly Layout
- Creating a Rhythm
- Daily Routine Tracker
- Time Management Tips
- Parts of Speech, Punctuation, & Prepositions
- Capitalization Rules & Commonly Misspelled Words
- Conversion Tables & Equivalent Measurements
- Multiplication Table, Roman Numerals, & Symbols
- States, Capitals, & U.S. Presidents
- Branches of Government & U.S. Wars
- World Continents and Countries
- Solar Systems
- Space Missions & Astronauts
Step by Step Instructions
The planner opens with a comprehensive article outlining how to best utilize each section of the planner.
In an effort to keep students on task, the weekly layout includes designated areas for daily assignments, practice, and chores. This should aid students in remembering to plan for each area of life.
After establishing daily routines with your student, they can utilize the Weekly Routine Tracker to check off completion. Add Morning and Evening Routine Charts from Peel & Plan to make it even easier to track routines!
This year I have added even more fun to the line of planner accessories! From snap-on covers, folders, and bookmarks to elastic bands and more, you can find a wide variety of options to enhance your planner. All accessories are sold separately.
|Grade||Elementary, Middle School|
|Publisher||Well Planned Gal|
|Academic Year||July 2023 - June 2024|
|Dimensions||6(w) x 9(h) inches|