2023-2024 Day by Day
The Day by Day Homeschool Planner
- CONVENIENTLY SIZED: This durable 6" x 9" planner can easily slide into a purse or bag for convenience and accessibility.
- FULLY DATED: Day by Day is fully dated, beginning July 1 and running through June 30.
- EACH MONTH: Designed to allow you to either record as you go or plan ahead, each month you'll find a spacious monthly spread as well as logs for reading, fields trips, activities, and observations. Each month also includes a QR code to give you access to a helpful planning article. But the highlight of each month is found in the spacious and flexible weekly spreads, designed to allow you to utilize the planner in a way that best fits with your personality.
- HOLIDAY SECTION: Keep Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year planning convenient and accessible with the special holiday planning section.
- Space for up to 3 Students
- Curriculum & Activities Logs
- 2 Page Monthly Calendar Page
- Monthly Notes Pages
- Monthly Reading, Projects, Field Trips, and Observations Logs
- Monthly Money Management
- 2 Page Spacious Weekly Layout
- Semester Progress Reports for up to 3 Students
Weekly Spread Features
Homeschool by Subject or by Student
The flexible layout of the weekly spread allows you to record your student's progress in a way that works for your unique family personality.
Track Appointments & To-Do Lists or Record as You Go
Choose to plan ahead or record as you go — or employ a combination of both approaches.
Keep track of what you're eating each day in the daily or weekly spaces.
Jot down shopping needs as you think of them, then drop your planner in your purse so you never forget your shopping list.
|Publisher||Well Planned Gal|
|Academic Year||July 2023 - June 2024|
|Dimensions||6(w) x 9(h) inches|
Frequently Asked Questions
You probably still have some questions about Day by Day planner.
I understand! You want to make sure that this is the system for you!
Let me share with you just a few of the questions our customers frequently ask.
How is Day by Day different from Well Planned Day or On the Go?
Day by Day merges the functionality of both Well Planned Day and On the Go, giving you a smaller sized planner that still contains some of the homeschool resources Well Planned Day users have long enjoyed. But, it is also more flexible than either of the other planners, with sections that can be labeled for a variety of purposes.
How many children is Day by Day recommended for?
Day by Day can easily be used by families with 1-3 children, and is especially great for families with early learners or those who use a curriculum that already has all of the lesson planning done for them.
Are there report cards and tear-out shopping lists in this planner?
No, this planner does not include reports cards or tear-out shopping lists. For those resources, you will need the Well Planned Day planner.
Does this planner include a budget page for each month?
Yes, Day by Day does include our popular monthly budget sheet!
Is this planner all I need, or do I need other planners as well?
If you are just getting started with planning or if you prefer to record as you go instead of planning ahead, this one planner will probably meet all of your needs.
There are times when additional planners could be useful. For instance, if you have students in middle school or older, you probably want to consider teaching them time management skills as well. I have planners designed especially for them, whether they are in middle school or high school.
Also, if you want to use Day by Day for homeschooling only but also need a planner to manage personal or work to-dos, you may want to consider On the Go for a non-homeschool option.
Is there a way for me to fit more than 3 students in the planner?
If you have preschoolers or your curriculum includes lesson plans such that you do not need to record individual progress, it is possible to use Day by Day for more than 3 students. It would probably be easier, however, to use either the Well Planned Day original or large family edition, as both of those have sufficient resources for 4 to 6 students.
Which snap-in accessories and portfolio will fit this planner?
All accessories that are labeled for our other 6x9 planners – including On the Go, student, high school, and college planners – will also fit Day by Day. This includes small snap-in covers and pockets, bookmarks, and the small portfolios.