2023-2024 Homeschool Planner
Manage Home & School in One Planner!
- PLAN UP TO FOUR STUDENTS: Keep track of lesson plans, grades, and attendance for up to four students in one book. In addition to the weekly planning pages, you will find grade logs, attendance reports, and evaluation pages for each student, as well as report cards for the end of the year.
- SPACE FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND MORE: Each week includes space for lesson plans in math, science, history, and language arts. Extra space at the bottom can accommodate electives, extracurricular activities, or appointments.
- FULLY DATED: Well Planned Day is a fully dated planner, beginning July 1 and running through June 30.
- SCHEDULE HOME AND SCHOOL: Each weekly spread includes space for the weekly menu plan, to-do list, and weekend activities right alongside your lesson planning.
- STAY ENCOURAGED: Gain access to monthly planning articles, weekly homeschool tips, homeschool podcasts, training courses, e-book downloads, and more, all designed to encourage you on this journey and remind you that you're not walking it alone.
Homeschooling moms keep up with a lot. We prepare lessons, record grades, plan meals, track chores, process through projects, keep track of various appointments, jot down grocery needs...the list goes on and on! With a calendar here, a grocery list there, and a chore chart somewhere else, it can be hard to keep track of it all without something falling through the cracks. The Well Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner was created with that juggling act in mind! LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE
Here's Everything You Get With Your
Well Planned Day, The Original Family Homeschool Planner
Powerfully unique to the Well Planned Gal approach,
we combine a pretty paper product with practical digital course.
This 284 page, 12 month, fully dated (July 1st - June 30th) planner has everything you need to create a curriculum plan, develop benchmarks for each subject, and create daily lesson plans for up to four students.
Homeschool Teachings Course Bonus: Get access to a 12-part video course that walks you through concepts such as evaluating your student, understanding teaching methods and learning styles, creating lesson plans, keeping up with grading reporting, and much more.
|Publisher||Well Planned Gal|
|Academic Year||June 2023 - June 2024|
|Dimensions||8.5(w) x 11(h) inches|