Ready to Go Chores with Markers, Family (Space for 2), Retro, 8x10P
Chores are so much easier when families work together! And when children see that the every family member has responsibilities, it helps keep them motivated to work together well.
That’s the idea behind the colorful and fun Family Chore Charts from Peel & Plan. These reusable sticker charts can stick to any surface and can even be moved to a different location as often as you desire.
Chore Chart Bundle
- AVAILABLE IN A VARIETY OF SIZES: Choose the chart size that meets your space and family needs. Family Chore Charts come in 3 sizes: 8x10" for two family members, 10x13" for four, and 16x20" for six.
- WRITE IN CHORES: Our ready-to-go designs, complete with coordinating Peel & Plan Markers, provide space to write in names and chores for 2-6 family members, as well as boxes to check off completed chores each day.
- MARKERS INCLUDED: Comes with coordinating Peel & Plan Markers. NOTE: Only Peel & Plan’s special markers will work on Peel & Plan stickers. All other pens and markers, including dry and wet erase markers, will damage your peel and cannot be used.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I customize my Peel & Plan Chore Chart?
Customization happens at home! Simply use the included Peel & Plan Markers to fill in exactly what meets your unique family needs.
- Can I return my Peel & Plan Chore Chart?
No, all Peel & Plan sales are final, so please be sure to double-check any customization or personalization prior to placing your order.
- Can I use other markers on my Peel & Plan Chore Chart?
No, only our branded Peel & Plan markers are designed to be used with the Peel & Plan stickers. Any marks made with other markers will be permanent and will not wipe off.
- Are there any surfaces I can't use Peel & Plan on?
Peel & Plan is safe for any surface. It is recommended, however, that you wait a minimum of 72 hours before sticking your Peel & Plan sticker on a freshly painted surface, as the paint needs to be fully dry to prevent damage to the painted surface.
How To Use
Using Peel & Plan is easy!
Start by removing your Peel & Plan sticker from its backing and stick it to any surface you desire! (Note: If you have a freshly painted wall, be sure to wait 72 hours before using Peel & Plan to ensure that the paint has fully dried first.)
Need to move or reposition your peel? No problem! Simply pull your peel off the current surface and either place it back on the backing for storage or move it to a new location. If the peel seems to have lost its stickiness, rinse it off with water and let it dry to reset the sticky surface.
You can also write on Peel & Plan products! Write ONLY using the special Peel & Plan Markers included with your peel. Use a damp paper towel, wash cloth, or dish towel to erase any writing. Wipe using gentle pressure, but do not scrub.
Your surface should now be clean and ready for reuse!
Peel & Plan Hack: After continual use, you may find that you have faint, stubborn markings that won’t come off with gentle pressure. Instead of scrubbing, simply grab a hair dryer and apply heat for a few seconds. All residual ink will disappear, leaving your Peel & Plan sticker looking good as new!